Content: 55% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton
Width: 147 cm / 58"
Weight: 260 gsm / 7.7 oz/yard2
Colour: Midnight Blue
Special Features: Water Repellent, Windproof
Medium to heavy weight hemp and organic cotton blend twill fabric. This fabric is treated with water repellent and windproof coating.
**** Due to the wind proofing feature, this fabric is more stiff than other twill with water repelling treatment.
The water-repellent finish is obtained with Zelan R3 which offered the following qualities:
• High performance and durable finish made with renewable plant-based materials.
• High durability to home laundering, allowing for extended water repellent protection after multiple washes
• USDA certified Biobased Product and Bluesign® approved water-treatments.
• Protection against rain and water based stains.
Windproof Coating, is made with a Hemp cellulose organosilicone which gives the fabric the following qualities:
• Excellent performance for wind proofing.
• Water moisture transfer properties under normal and below freezing temperatures.
• Eco-friendly treatment
• Excellent moisture permeability
• Very high performance to washing
• No hardening at extremely low temperature.
Hemp requires no pesticides or herbicides. It is the most durable of all natural fibres and adapts to weather well. It would get softer with use.
This fabric is suitable for making pants, outerwear and accessories.